Sunday, January 17, 2010

What do you do with a broken toenail?

Uhm, throw the toenail out and go on with life?What do you do with a broken toenail?
three years ago i broke my nail on my big toe,after a long while it finally broke off,it then grew back,you cant really do anything for a broken toenail,if theres rough edges file it down and leave it alone.What do you do with a broken toenail?
i agree with the first person. throw it away. my sister gives her broken toenails to my dog and my dog eat it. dont do that, dont give your broken toenails to my dog
if the toenail is completey off wrap it up if its just broken put a band aid on it
I am afraid the whole toe must be amputated.
super glue and wrap it with tape until it grows out
put a bandaid on it until it got better.
Cut yourself with it.
go to the hospital, its your only hope.
Eat it.
  • beauty secrets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment