Sunday, January 17, 2010

Urgent care for an ingrown toenail?

My son just showed me an infected toenail- very red with some pain and looks like there was pus. Is it okay to take something like this to urgent care or do I need to wait to see my regular doctor.





For work reasons as well as the fact that his poor toe hurts i'd like to take him today, but if not I can take him during the week.Urgent care for an ingrown toenail?
your best bet is to take him to the foot doctor tomorrow.. soak the toe in epsom salt for swelling and infection.. for pain go to the drug store and buy some stuff in the foot section to deaden it.. the doctor will probably cut the ingrown out and then put a chemical in there so it doesn't come back..Urgent care for an ingrown toenail?
Peroxide would be good, that is what I used with mine. I would get him a dr appt. tomorrow-he may need antibiotic. Good Luck!
ouch, im not sure. maybe you should just take him right away?
  • beauty secrets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment