Friday, January 15, 2010

So I was on my first date with this woman tonight and she showed me her fresh painted toenails?

She said ';Here, check out my fresh painted toe nails, what do you think?';





If a woman does this, what does it mean?So I was on my first date with this woman tonight and she showed me her fresh painted toenails?
She FRESHLY painted them so she'd look nice for you. And she's fishing for compliments at the same time. She obviously wanted you to notice, so much so that she didn't even give you a chance to say anything about them.





Beware, if you see this girl more and you don't notice the little things she does to her appearance (Styles her hair, gets a deep tan, wears something new and expensive) it's going to royally piss her off. Not saying that she's a vein *****, just saying that women like when you notice the little things. If she's pointing out the little things, she is obviously going to expect you to notice later on.





But hey, it's good practice. Complimenting a woman's appearance is always a plus.So I was on my first date with this woman tonight and she showed me her fresh painted toenails?
it definetely means she likes you :) its sort of a twisted way of flirting, i guess. i know its a bit late for this, but you should say something like ';cute..'; followed by some verbal but subtle flirting, maybe a subtle sexy comment, that kinda thing. well done, youve got a good one.
OMG...not the nails...





You're committed for life now, man.





I mean, she'll never let you go...ever!





Really, though, she was probably just thrilled with how her nails turned out and she wanted to show them off.
Exactly what you heard!!! The convo may have been quite boring so she just brought up her feet. No hidding/or secret messages there buddy! Sorry!
Tell her they look good and if you have any promblem with feet just rub them but if you dont kiss the top of her foot
It doesn't mean anything.





And um, yeah. Nice screen name.
bow down and kiss her feet.
humm never done that one before so beats me. maybe an attention whore .. i dunno still scratchin my head on that one. good luck with that LMAO
Depends.


Did you show her your screen name and avatar and ask her what she thought ?
Dude she just wanted your opinion on her toenail...lol well I think?!
i don't think it means anything.. ha ha she just wants you to see her fresh painted toenails!!! ha ha weird though!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment