Sunday, January 17, 2010

My toenail was curling in on the edges,so i cut the corners off with the clippers now its grown back an hurts?

鈾?


haha whut shud i do? *sweats* it was diggin in hurty, so i cut the corners that were diggin in off, now it hurts worseMy toenail was curling in on the edges,so i cut the corners off with the clippers now its grown back an hurts?
You might have a special condition in your toenails... it's when the corners of your toenails are ingrown. My mom and I have the same thing. My mom had a procedure done where a podiatrist cut the sides of her toenails out. I'd like to do it, because it's hurts, but I'm too chicken. :-/





Good luck, hon!My toenail was curling in on the edges,so i cut the corners off with the clippers now its grown back an hurts?
mines do the same.


i just cut them straigt across...like i dont cuve the cut when i do cut my nails...well i do, but just a little..


ima try that ';v'; thing.
haha good lluck with that problem.
yah what they said *points up to the first two answers an smiles at u*
what you should do if you can is, cut a v shape in the middle of the end of your toenail, that forces it to grow away from the edges, good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment