Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Toenail is falling off...What to do??

I got TWO black toenails from my basketball shoes about a month ago and now i am noticing that both toenails are very loose. How long until the nail will fall off? O and when they do fall of is it bad to put on a fake toenail (big toe)???My Toenail is falling off...What to do??
The toenail will work itself loose and fall off when ready, you cannot determine a time for this I'm afraid. I wouldnt put a fake nail on, you want to give the new nail a good chance to grow properly.My Toenail is falling off...What to do??
Just let them be. This is to happen to me from my point shoes about once a year. A new nail is already there pushing the old out off. If of course you are experiencing pain, swelling etc. see your doctor.
Quite right.





I am having the same 'problem' with my smallest one. Don't pull it off, as that could result in unnecessary bleeding, and don't put anything fake in its place when your toenale comes off.


Generally - it happens all the time! A new toenail will grow, do not worry. As for shoes - you could put a bandage on your toe when wearing open-toes, both for esthetics and against dirt.





Have a good day!
SAAMMEE EXXACT THING HAPPEND TO ME!!!!!! I HAD BOTH OF MY SECOND TOENAILS BRUISED AND CAME OFF. AND THEN THEY GREW BACK BUT NOW THEY GOT RE-BRUISED AGAIN AND IT IS FALLING OFF AGAIN!!! I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING BECAUSE I HAD IT BRUISED FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS AND AFTER TAKING HOT SHOWERS IT LOOSENED UP AND I GOT A PEDICURE AND THEY JUST TOOK IT OFF





THEY ONLY THING I WORRY ABOUT IS INFECTION BUT YES IM IN THE SAME BOAT! AND I AM WONDERING THE SAME QUESTION!
idk but i would honestly see a doctor. you can get a special toenail made just for yoou good luck!
Don't worry. When your toenails come off they will grow back.
Me Dads toenails did the same from football (soccer) he went in the bath to soak them and pulled them off. They grew back
wrap it in a band aid and don't worrry about it (just so it wont catch on anything)


once it falls off it wont hurt anymore


a new one will grow in a couple of weeks
Dont worry it'll grow.


and you need to yo feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment