Friday, January 15, 2010

If your toenail clippings tasted like cheese & onion crisps,would you eat them?

no - but if YOURS did.....If your toenail clippings tasted like cheese %26amp; onion crisps,would you eat them?
probably... but i'm sure it'l make me sick lolIf your toenail clippings tasted like cheese %26amp; onion crisps,would you eat them?
Just buy some Kettle chips they are well hard enough.
If The Punishers 'gentleman' tastes of cheese %26amp; onion,I'm not having a sandwich or toasty at his house! hahahaha.
ummm i already do....














jk!hahaha that would be weird now if the tasted like pizza that would be a whole different story
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo… you crazy geeeeeeeeet !
Jess put the glass down love LOL x
erk!! no way JR, I don`t eat any bits of my body, I leave that to very sexy women...... well you really !!!!
It definitely takes a bored yet creative mind to think up that question. Answer is no.
No and how would I find out if they tasted like cheese %26amp; onion crisp if I hadn't ate them before.
no. i dont like cheese and onion.
Mine are pickled onion. Anyone fancy one?
nope i dont like that flavor. if it was nutella flavor that would be a different story
*puts down chesse n onion walkers*
I probably taste like chicken, but I'm not going to eat myself.
hahahahaha





nope
If they tasted like cheese and onion crisps? I eat them anyway.
They already do taste like that.
Mine taste of salt and vinegar.
Hahaha no I wouldn't.
yes...i mean it tastes nice so why not?...lol i think i'm kidding...





xxx
OMG Jess Noooo, crazy :D
Hi Honey Bunny


Well what are Pot Noodles made from then..!!
That is the very reason I do! Oh NO! The secret is out!
even if they dont i still eat them
Lmao EW


How would i find out?!
Eww that's gross! No way!
NO!!!! O_O
Nope
no mine taste like salt %26amp; vinegar


I still wouldn't eat them
Deep fried, yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment