Friday, January 15, 2010

Do ingrown toenail's always come back?

On my big toe on my right foot, it has been ingrown for about a year and a half. Than, at the beginning of this year, the left side of the same toe became ingrown. Yesterday, I had surgery for it (he cut the sides of the nail, he didn't remove it) and I am curious as to if it will come back? He said that there was an 80% chance that it will not come back, but I read somewhere else that they always come back. Help?Do ingrown toenail's always come back?
I've had problems with ingrown nails too.





First, I had the outside sides of both my big toes removed.


And then they became ingrown again and I had 'em removed.


They grew back again and became ingrown on one side.


So they removed the side that was ingrown and dripped some stuff in there that killed it so that millimeter of nail wouldn't grow back.





The rest of it looks normal. Can't even tell, really. And no problems since. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment