Friday, January 15, 2010

Do i have an ingrown toenail?!?

a few days ago my big right toe became very sore and when i walk it is painful as it presses against my shoe. the top and side of it is red and when i touch it, it hurts, but it hurts too when i dont touch it.


i don't know what to do.


i've heard you have to have surgery and they cut off your whole nail and i don't want that to happen to me!!!


please help..Do i have an ingrown toenail?!?
well before it gets any worse, go get a pedicure. the asian ladies take it out. its better that they do it than the Dr. seriously. i used to get them when i was like 9Do i have an ingrown toenail?!?
You do want to take care of it by someone professional, and soon. I've had two surgeries done, and I'm about to have a third one. Plus, I'm prone to infection, and you have to take antibiotics. The surgery wasn't half bad though. The shots were painful, but after that you get to watch them hack away at your toe. Get it taken care of soon, it's better that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment