Sunday, January 17, 2010

Would you not date someone (such as me who is 16) just because they have a black toenail from an infection.?

So I think that I wont be able to get any guys because I think that they wont like me or will be disgusted by my black toenail. I have a bacterial/fungal infection and I am currently getting rid of it. My doctor tells my that it will never heal normally, but i will forever have an airpocket underneath my big toenail. Please respond! Would you not like me or date me just because of this?Would you not date someone (such as me who is 16) just because they have a black toenail from an infection.?
I mean, it's your foot. It would be another thing if it were on your face (don't get me wrong, I would still give you a chance, but it would just be more visible and stuff and off-putting), but it's on your foot which is covered most of the time! I mean, wear socks/shoes. Big deal. And yeah, I would give you a chance even if I knew. I have a scar in the middle of my chest that will never heal, and it's big an ugly, too, so I guess we'd have that in common x3Would you not date someone (such as me who is 16) just because they have a black toenail from an infection.?
If someone's that shallow then you're better off without them.





If your toenail is that much of a concern, then you can wear shoes and once you get to know someone well enough you can talk about your toenail and wear sandals. If you're not going to be worried about it then wear sandals and show that you're confident with yourself, right down to your black toenail.
Dude TV shows like Friends and Will and Grace are not totally true. Some people are so shallow that they will have a problem with your toe. Many others however know that not every person is perfect. Matter of fact its the little oddities and things you find odd are often the things that you miss when they are gone.
to be honest i woulnd see it unless u were wearing flip flops or something bc i do not like feet so just keep them covered and keep it moving.. but ne one that wont date u bc of that is really shallow and not worth ur time
i don't really care about feet...





that seems like a really small thing to not date someone over and if someone won't date you because of it then they're not someone you'd want to date anyway.
I wouldn't date you coz I'm an old fart and 16 is waaaaaaay to young. If you were older and had this then yeah maybe, but not if you'd not gotton treatment!
If they actually loved you they wouldnt care about a toetail:)
ppl should still date you





if it really bothers you just paint all your toenails black =]
Nail Varnish!





And, I don't like feet anyway.
gross
I don't think I would care.
ew, just hide it! lol
cover your toes


but if some1 turns u down 4 tht then they r not the right person 4 u
that won't come up unless you ask them to suck ur toes
  • beauty secrets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment