Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What if your boyfriend wanted you to have claw toenails?

I want my girlfriend to wear fake claws on her toenails like these:





http://i2.iofferphoto.com/img/item/101/4…





What if your bf asked you to wear them? What would you think?What if your boyfriend wanted you to have claw toenails?
well personally I would do anything my boyfriend wanted, but luckily he doesn't want much. so you can ask her, and if she really loves you, or cares for you, she might.What if your boyfriend wanted you to have claw toenails?
Hi,


I'd tell him no. I wouldn't if I were you.. she might think it's.. creepy. But if she has a personality other than every other girl I know, go for it. xD Otherwise, I say wear them yourself.





Good luck!
hell no





please answer mine:)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
No offense, but that is absolutely disgusting. I'm literally in tears laughing right now.





Lydia
I'd think he would be getting scratched up by my toe claws every time he made me angry if I had to wear those.
Hahaha! I would do it! All day. Definitely. I would wear flip flops in public too! I think that would look badass. lol. How many people can say they have clawed toe nails?
then he wouldnt be my boyfriend anymore...
I would tell him to get another fetish.
I would never ask my gf to wear something this heinous.
hahaha i hope you just trying to get a laugh.


or elso, i dont think your future includes a girlfriend
I wouldn't their really ugly
ewww. what a weirdo.
What the hell!
...I would have to say.....








NO.
um. WHY? and NO.
i would say NO WAY.
omfg thats messed up...wtf thats as creepy as ur grandma's balls
he has issuessssss
depends on for how long. If it's a fetish thing i might wear them for a night. but NOT regularly
ewwww no way man!! wear them yourself!
hell no
erm... hed have to keep on wanting me thinks!





what an odd fetish you have there!
wow. thats what i would think...and then... WHY??

No comments:

Post a Comment