Sunday, January 17, 2010

~~~Have you ever had an ingrown toenail?~~~?

I think I have one...again...





I've already had 2 surgeries in the past...





AHH! lol





Well...we're special...we get ingrown toenails! WOO HOO!





=D~~~Have you ever had an ingrown toenail?~~~?
yes and ow!~~~Have you ever had an ingrown toenail?~~~?
Yes it hurts


s/times u cant help it
I've had one...It hurt, the podiatrist ended up removing it, put two gigundo (pronounced j-eye GUN doh) sticks with pointed cotton bits on the end on either side of my nail, cut out the ingrown part, made it so the nail wouldn't regrow into that area...





how do i know this? I watched the entire thing, numbed foot, but no screen or anything...
no
Yes, I have. I just got finished seeing a podiatrist for them.
No
I feel your pain! Have had 1 surgery also and they just are miserable!
owie no but i hope yours heals fast =)
Yes, frequently


Was offered surgery - no thanks
Yes i have my mom makes an arrow in it and then it doesn't infect but if it doesn't you need to go to the doctor
no i havent but i would sudgest puting duck tape over it because my sister did and it worked for her ingrown thing
Yes. I've had two surgeries for them, but now I can get them out on my own, thankfully. I hate getting the shots, 5 shots around the toe...It's alright while the area is numb, but after the meds wear off, it kinda hurts and throbs...I hope I never have to have the surgery again.
uhhh ok

No comments:

Post a Comment