Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ingrown toenail AFTER SURGERY question?

well, I just had it done last night, but how long until its completly healed?


as in, like not red, and looking really good.





I'm so glad I had this done(:Ingrown toenail AFTER SURGERY question?
Congrats !


It takes about a week to 2 weeks to heal completely enough to take a shower.


Some take a little longer depending on the extent of the surgery. I'd had mine done twice, once on my left big toe which was simpler and took about 10 days.


Second surgery was on my Rt big toe and the 2nd toe, and took a longer to heal.





I don't recall any post operative pain, just inconvenient for a while.


Your toenail will grow much straighter, a bit thicker for me. And no more digging into..you know what I mean ?





Take care !:):}

No comments:

Post a Comment