Sunday, January 17, 2010

How do you rehab a bruised toenail?

How????How do you rehab a bruised toenail?
eat it LOL!!!How do you rehab a bruised toenail?
I had a really bad smashed toe nail once,I just kept surgical tape around it and kept it clipped. eventually part of the nail came off, but I continued to keep tape around it for protection until the nail grew out again.
Sorry, but there's nothing you can do! You just have to wait until it grows out.. This could take a few months! I know it's awful having to wait that long but there's not really a cure.
Nothing - you have to wait for the bruise to grow out. I've got a broken little toe ATM %26amp; I can only strap it to the next toe. Sorry.
soak it in the hotest water you can stand and add epson salt that will help

No comments:

Post a Comment