Monday, May 10, 2010

When your shoes are suddenly too short, do you buy new shoes or clip your toenail?

i cut the front portion.....





.........and....





...let my toes out....When your shoes are suddenly too short, do you buy new shoes or clip your toenail?
Clip my nails first.When your shoes are suddenly too short, do you buy new shoes or clip your toenail?
Buy new pair of shoes.
hahah funny
I cut my toenails.
buy new ones! I hate long toenails they never get that long!!!
buy new shoes





my toenails are almost a foot long now
Any reason for shopping is a reason for living......
Buy new ones
clip my toenail.. i have small feet
Clip my toenails, and if that don't work then Buy more shoes, You can never have to many shoes.
LOL Time for a pedicure!!
buy new sandals,,so that even when they are short i can put my toes outside fron the front and wear them..nice idea rit??
I just buy new shes.
Buy new!!
LOL! Ewwww! I hope that the people choose to cut their toenails. : )
buy new shoes.
do you
what's with you and toes?...but to answer ur question...i clip my toe nails and then if its still too short...buy new shoes..
buy new shoes.
Clip my toenails? Oh. Oh yeah uh-huh! thats it thats what i do! UHHH
Ha ha ha=nice one=l wear open shoes, lv Jo xx
Hee hee hee! That's funny! I just buy new ones, but my feet do not grow fast anymore!~~~
You should buy a new pair of shoes ,because it takes a long time for your toenails to grow and it is always good to have new shoes.
Can't remember, I stopped growing a long time ago!
Clip my toenails, then I'll go and buy a new pair of shoes anyway!
Tough choice! I always like new shoes!





Maybe open toes would help!

No comments:

Post a Comment