Monday, May 10, 2010

What can you tell me about ingrown toenails (besides the fact that they hurt)?

I think I have one on my big toe. It has hurt on the outside near the nail for a couple of weeks. Every time I press it hard it hurts. The other day I stubbed it lightly and it was throbbing in pain.What can you tell me about ingrown toenails (besides the fact that they hurt)?
Most ingrown toenails occur due to cutting the nail too short. Avoid doing this! To decrease the pain while it is growing back out you can use a liquid childrens aspirin. Just a few drops should work. If it doesn't help you could also try Anbesol(toothache medicine). Either one should do the job.If ingrown toenails are a frequent occurance with you, you can go to a podiatrist. They use an acid to keep it from returning.What can you tell me about ingrown toenails (besides the fact that they hurt)?
its the dead skin that grows under ur nail that cases the pain. Have ur toe nail cut square style its sexy
You usually get ingrown toenails when you don't cut your toenails straight. If you stop digging them they you will grow out of it. Word of advise never cut your toenails to tight.
WELL DON'T WAIT GO TO THE DOCTOR AND HAVE HIM LOOK AT IT BEFORE IT GETS INFECTED OR WORSE...DON'T WAIT THE LONGER YOU WAIT...


THE WORSE IT IS...
Sometimes you can go and get a pedicure depending on how bad the ingrown nail is. They can usually get it pretty good if you explain, if that doesn't work, go to the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment