Friday, May 14, 2010

My toenail fell off. Why?

I don't think I hit it. It's not bruised. I wanna say there is another toenail there now? It is crazy. My toenail that just fell off looks like a fake nail you could glue on. I don't have any fungus. Or I hope not I have decent healthy feet. I get pedicures biweekly. I guess what I am asking is has this happened to anyone else?My toenail fell off. Why?
Drink milk - maybe you don't have enough calciumMy toenail fell off. Why?
Sounds like it died for some reason. Maybe it's due to the frequent salon visits. They're not as clean as you may think. There had to have been some type of injury to the nail bed for it to have fallen off. It should grow back if the bed is still healthy. Otherwise, talk to a doctor. Keep the area clean and covered to prevent further injury.
Yes. This has happened to my thumb once. It sorta kinda hurt but the pain goes away after a while. Have you seen a doctor yet?
it died from being banged or something

No comments:

Post a Comment