Monday, May 10, 2010

How much could I make off of a necklace made out of my toenails?

Well, I think it depends on who you sell it to. For instance, if you can find a really creepy guy that wants your body, sell it to him. I bet he'll take it for like 20 bucks...yeah, the creepy guy is probably your best bet. And maybe you could even up your odds by selling him a bracelet made of dead skin as an added bonus. Good luck.How much could I make off of a necklace made out of my toenails?
If your britney spears, $5-10 thousand. If you joe shmoe I think they charge you for that stuff.How much could I make off of a necklace made out of my toenails?
People would probably pay you to KEEP IT.
HAHAHA who knows. Put it on eBay and see what happens.
keep to yourself or throw it out..


no offense but thats kinda gross :P
i see u like to make a joke...so do i...ill pay 56098900 for it
  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment