Friday, May 14, 2010

Red toenail polish?

I always wear red polish on my toes. I thought it looked nice, but i just saw someone say it was ';slutty'; lol what do you think of red polish on toes?Red toenail polish?
I agree with Erin C blood red looks fantastic on toenails. Red is a very classic color. A lot of glamorous women of the 40's and 50's wore it, definitly not slutty!Red toenail polish?
I'm wearing red on my toes at the moment, and I'm the last person that anyone would think is a slut.

Report Abuse



Red looks nice. Red is one of those colors that never goes out of style. So paint away to your hearts content. That someone may just have a personal hang-up about it.
I love red nail polish, but I've been told I had 'sex-nails' when I was wearing it. I don't see anything wrong with it, but of course, people associate the color red with passion, sex, and debauchery. I say keep wearing it, unless you plan to wear fishnets, a miniskirt, and 5 inch heels!
dunno, but maybe nice.
My husband loves red polish on my toes. That said, he likes it because he thinks it's kinda slutty : ) !!
Red is the perfect color on nails!





It begins to look ';slutty'; when you get into a darker color of red, ';purplish red'; or brownish or any other dark colors (blue, black, green, blyech!)





If you have clean, healthy nail beds you will always look attractive. If you cannnot shower or groom your nails, then that is the day that you might want to try sneakers or closed toe shoes.





You won't be any ';cooler'; with open toe shoes if you have dirty, disgusting nails. You aren't required to wear open toe shoes everyday. Wait until you have time to groom them properly and then show them off.
ahaha


i thinkits fine


i just painted my nails %26amp;%26amp; toes red like no joke (:
I think red toenail polish is great. It can make you feel sexy or girlie. Without feeling overly girlie with pinks. Reds make you feel polished and clean. Red is the color of love. Its beautiful. Red isn't slutty. Go ahead and wear the polish. I'm sure it looks great.





Best of Luck!


Meg
I wear it and I prefer the term ';sexy.'; So whatever to the person who said it was slutty.
I LOVE red polish on toes! it looks pretty and lady like... now, if you look skanky the red will look skanky too! don't worry, I'm sure it looks great! keep the red just make sure they are painted neatly, nicely and smoothly!
I love to wear blood red nail polish on my toes - it makes me feel sexy.
noo its not slutty at all!
a lot of ppl love red on their nails. do it if you like it.
NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!
Sorry, i think it looks trashy .
i put white polka dots on it and it looks cute if you were trashy clothes and act trashy it makes you seem trashy
i wear red/pink polish all the time...it is actually considered a ';classic'; color when it comes 2 couture fashion, so i would say keep RED alive sista!!!
I think it looks great on you!!! Not slutty at all.
it looks fine but be careful with dark color nail polish it makes your nails yellow. to get it off you just get acetone nail polish remover and it comes off.
hey i wear it myself. whoever said it is so...*no commment*... it depends on how u look at it. depends on the person looking at it. and some ppl's opinions..u should never care about.
  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment