Friday, May 14, 2010

My toenail hurts, can i be pregnant?

Omg I have seen at least 10 of those pregnant questions this morning! Im losing my mind!My toenail hurts, can i be pregnant?
OMG didnt' you use the condom? I think you might be preggers! Who is the daddy? Your man right? I bet he will be happy, Congrats!My toenail hurts, can i be pregnant?
Lol I know I hate those hahahahahahaha
Hahah.. No Kidding! I swear for how many people are asking if they're pregnant, pretty soon we are going to have a Yahoo! Answers baby boom! gosh.. everyone is getting pregnant!! LOL
If you were doing the hibbidy dibbidy with your podiatrist instead of having him look at your sore toenail, then YES :-)
No, but I might be.
which toe nail is it and are you wearing red polish?
hahahaha! love the am I pregnant thing!
Yeah, that's usually the first sign. *LOL*
i know what you mean. i didn't know that you could find out if you are preggers over the internet.
OMG YES! That's like, the number one indication that you are definitely 100% positively pregnant! It's even more definitive than sneezing four times in a row! See a doctor immediately!





I am SO sick of those questions too. If you want to know if you're pregnant, TAKE A TEST.
LOL, thats funny, and yes you are.
Yes you are and he'll cry wee wee wee all the way home! lol
stay out of that section, stay here with polls and surveys...





The pregnant questions make you wonder just how stupid are these people don't they?





Oh and you know the toenail is the first thing to show signs of pregnancy
Did you use protection? I mean did you put a condom over your toenail? If not then you might wanna take a test to see if you are. Remember the slogan ';No wrap on the toe, no sex on the flo';

No comments:

Post a Comment