Friday, May 14, 2010

Ingrown Toenail Problem?

My toenail is piercing my skin on both of my `thumb` toes. I cannot cut the nail and peel as it is alreadu cut like this


/ \


----/ \--------





with the horizontal parts cutting in. I cannot reach them with a nail clipper. Solution?Ingrown Toenail Problem?
Simple, don't clip them. Use nail scissors instead. Due to the narrowness of a pair of nail scissors you should be able to pry them under the ingrown nail, focus on elevating the nail upwards away from the skin with the scissors, after a couple of minutes of this Supplyy cut off the ingrowing ends.





Oh and make sure you do this after you get a shower or a bath as the nail will soften making the whole process much easier and less painful for you.





Hope I helped =]

No comments:

Post a Comment