Monday, May 10, 2010

Have you ever had a toenail hit you in the face? Or break your window?

LOL Inspired by an episode of Father TedHave you ever had a toenail hit you in the face? Or break your window?
Yes. That's why we started wearing the safety helmets. Fantastic!Have you ever had a toenail hit you in the face? Or break your window?
Well I have clipped my toenails and have had a toenail fly up and hit me in the face, but not break a window and I think that would be very funny. I have seen previews of father ted, but haven't had a chance to see an episode and it looks very funny. I'm a fan of a lot of British shows especially The Vicar of Dibley.
no,,i am on my toes all the time,,


but sure enough..it's because I


I know to Kick Up* with my Heels..


HA,,father Ted,,,


Mark R, for [ Well Read ]


Ti's thy Ole Scot's Tune's..


[ it's real TAIL..


.....the Old Branch,,


One twitch,,Donkey Butt,,


Oboists,,it Self to Work..*


...whom cares


about its Placidity..


...rather it's Green FIELD'S FOREVER,,[DUDE] *


...[WORK]*


..


....
no, but I HAVE wakened up to find several toes and their sharp nails nestled in my buttular region, and when I woke up and was not pleased, the lady told me, ';Well, my feet were cold!';...
Yes, I have, in fact.





I was clipping my toenails and a particle of a nail flew and hit me in the eye. ):
Yes. Funnily enough, a toenail broke my window this morning.
funnily enough-no
i like that show aswell,but i havnt come across that one though,it must of been some toe nail.peAce.
Not Lately...!!
HAHAHAHA yes i kicked myself in the head and i have long toe nails LOL true ......
Mine is not that sharp enough.
No but then I dont cut mine or know anybody that does
no but the operative term is YET....
No I haven't*
i've had a fingernail hit in the face
I love that show!


But I don't get the channel that it shows on.
no.........

No comments:

Post a Comment