Friday, May 14, 2010

Ingrown toenail trouble?Help?

I have an infected ingrown toenail, which hopefully I will go to the Dr. this week. My toe is swollen, can benydrall take down the swell of it? Or anything for the matter? I have been soaking it three times today, and I use neosporin. It feels super bruised. This is my third one, and I have had surgery done on the two in the past, it just keeps on coming. Thanks for the help.Ingrown toenail trouble?Help?
I have the same thing and I have to make another appointment for a doctor this week. I've had it done 2x on my lft foot, and now will be the 3rd time on my right foot. The doctor said last time he suggests taking the whole nail off and put a deadener there so the whole nail won't grow back. I thought that was crazy, but now, I think I might have to have that done. I'm so sick of this crap and that painful needle they use to numb your toe. Just use neosporin and see the doctor as soon as possible. Good Luck. Telle how you made out after you go huh?Ingrown toenail trouble?Help?
My son used to get them so bad he couldn't walk right sometimes! I took him to a podiatrist and they did an in-office procedure called a ';permanent correction'; and he never had the problem again. He was about 13 when he had it done and he is 27 now.








Good luck!
girl i had the same problem once that crap hurt so much...you should really check ur shoes size make sure there is enough space for ur toes...keep soaking in it but in epson salt..that works...i hope u get to c ur doc...or go to a walk in clinic..thats what i did

No comments:

Post a Comment