Monday, May 10, 2010

My son has a ingrown toenail.?

It's very sensitive red and it鈥檚 even turning purple on the side of the toe. I told him to soak it in Epsom salt and warm water to get the swelling down. What should I do next or should I leave it up to a physician.My son has a ingrown toenail.?
my brother used to have ingrown toenails all the time. if you ask any pediatrician, they will tell you the same thing im telling you. epsom salt three times a day. don't let him touch or play with it. the cause of an ingrown toenail is when the side of a nail grows very sharp, and starts to stab the toe. take him in to the pediatrician, and he will either get a series of VERY painful shots to numb the area, or the doctor won't give him any local anesthetic. either way, it REALLY hurts. theyll cut it, pull out all the sharp pieces, and bandage it up. to prevent more, file the toenails straight across, rounded at the edges. take a nail file every once in a while, and gently apply upward pressure to the corners. this will teach the nails not to grow inward. if your son keeps getting ingrown toenails, the pediatrician will recommend him to a pediatrist, who will fix the problem permanately.My son has a ingrown toenail.?
Bring him t o pa physician's its best, also to just check bcos' there might me an infection:


WEBSITE: http://www.ehow.com/how_2377_treat-ingro鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment