Monday, May 10, 2010

Am i gonna lose my toenail?

i went to disneyland on monday..and i didnt wear the right kind of shoes..





my feet hurt really bad by the end of the day.. and now on both of my big toenails, it looks and feels like the back part of the nail is lifting up..and its kinda dark, but the skin is still attached.





are they gonna fall off??Am i gonna lose my toenail?
A year ago my toes did the same thing and I went to the doctor and he took them off so now all I got is skin on my toes no toenails, it doesn't hurt to get the procedure done, because they numb it before they remove the nail. They grow back sometime and sometimes they don't. The nail on my right toe grew back but the one on my left didn't.Am i gonna lose my toenail?
any info should be consulted with a medical professional first... however, to help prevent any infection, you should put antibiotic ointment and a bandaid on them and seek attention from a podiatrist. Some times you can find relief by soaking in warm epsom salt water to ease pain. please seek medical advice though especially if you are diabetic.
Don't worry about it. I highly doubt that your toenail will fall off. I think that you just bruised your toenail. try wrapping it and wearing sandals, and try to elevate it and not walk on it too much. It will heal, just give it some time.
wear sandals or thongs for awhile =it should heal back up
maybe i would have to see it
It's best to let them be. Refrain from lifting the nail up and it should heal up. If you have any problems or pain, though, you should see your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment