Monday, May 10, 2010

Do you know someone who saves weird things. Like toenail clippings or old bread bags?

LOL LOL Bread Bags...That's Great. Someone who saves toenail clippings is disgusting!! They need help...Do you know someone who saves weird things. Like toenail clippings or old bread bags?
No I don't know anyone that saves odd things.Do you know someone who saves weird things. Like toenail clippings or old bread bags?
not toenail clippings no but my husband says im weird for saving my first born sons things like his first hair cut, i saved his hair, i save his pictures and clothes and unused baby diaper(was a premmie)


im not a hoarder!
My aunt saves her belly button lint. I swear!
I know old ladies who save bread bags. I dont know anyone who saves nail clippings. That is foul.
Yeah, my mom and on my brothers desk you will see a whole pile of toenail clippings. But I think he just hasn't gotten to throwing them away. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment