Friday, May 14, 2010

Ingrown Toenail??? please help?

I have had an ingrown toenail for about a year and I don't know what to do I mean I'm going to call the doctors to see when I can get in but I need relief before then. I can't stand to pain anymore I've tried cutting it but that made an infection and thats even more painfull anybody who has any idea on how to dull the pain at least please do it would mean alot to me thanks.Ingrown Toenail??? please help?
soak your foot in tea tree oil wih warm water and keep pushing back the side skin. tea tree oil will help stop infection. taking a garlic supplement will help leep the infection from spreading. i recommend at least a 1000 mg supplement. in gel form//ordorless.Ingrown Toenail??? please help?
try soaking it in warm water and epsom salts to draw out the infection...
epsome salt.. often
Warm epsom salt soaks.They can help relieve it a bit till you see the doctor. Had a bad one last october and it was hell. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment