Monday, May 10, 2010

Toenail fungus question?

The last time I wore toenail polish it made my toenails have some sort of fungus underneath the nail. I applied medicine and it seems to be going away finally. It looks like the toenail that is growing is a healthy color and has returned to normal. My question is, when would it be okay for me to wear toenail polish again?Toenail fungus question?
Just don't keep the polish on for more than a couple of days at a time. I've heard that Vicks vapor rub applied to toenails for a few days after they've been trimmed helps rid of fungus.Toenail fungus question?
I would think not until after you have finished needing to put medicine on it..


But if you have to wear it go ahead...just take off polish regularly add put more medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment