Sunday, December 27, 2009

Does red and black toenail polish make me a sissy?

My niece painted them at the pool this weekend and put a surfboard on each big toe....it looks cool but I feel friends will taunt me until their throats are sore.Does red and black toenail polish make me a sissy?
i think it looks sexy


did you used to be timinator?Does red and black toenail polish make me a sissy?
why are your friends lookin at your feet (toes)?
Nah- just stay away from pink...
no.


its cute.
If you tell or show your friends, you deserve any ridicule you get. Take the gay stuff off!
I'd rather not have my toenails painted, no matter what color. Do what you want though, they are your toes!
try transparent
As long as you feel comfortable with wearing red/black toenail polish; to each its own. Does not make you a sissy. Tell them that you are just ';original'; and that they should not judge you by ';your'; toenails! Enjoy your originality and do not let others personal opinions of you stop you from doing what you like. If they tease you; just ignore them. Soon they will see that what they say does not affect you.
It doesn't make you a sissy, but it kind of sounds gay!
No, it's cool!
Nah!





I'd just recomend you stay away from my parents... they will most likely ask you to marry me.... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment